Thank you for taking time to read this article! As part of AzureTalk-Beginner’s online series , this week we covered Azure storage account. This was 3rd and final session on Azure Storage account. We discussed following topics:
- Azure Table and Queue
- Storage Firewall
- Storage Service Endpoint
- Azure AD integrated Authentication (Public Preview)**
- Configure VM MSI (Managed Service Identity) to access blob storage (Public Preview)
- Soft Delete for Azure Blob (Public Preview)
The recorded session is made available for viewing and you can watch entire Azure Talk on Storage account Part 3 here.
Below link gives access to slides used in the session.
Azure Storage Account Part3 slides
Join our AzureTalk Telegram group with more than 3000 community members to get answers of your Azure related questions.
If you would like to be part of future sessions, please do register at http://register.kloudezy.com/
Thank you for taking time to read my article! If you found it useful please like, comment and share!
Niraj Kumar, MCT & Enterprise Cloud architect.
- Transfer data with the AzCopy on Windows
- Authenticate with Azure AD from an Azure Managed Service Identity (Preview)
- Use a Windows VM Managed Service Identity (MSI) to access Resource Manager
- Use an Azure AD identity to access Azure Storage with CLI or PowerShell (Preview)
- Soft delete for Azure Storage blobs
- Manage access rights to Azure Storage data with RBAC (Preview)
- Configure Azure Storage Firewalls and Virtual Networks