Thank you for taking time to read this article on “AzureTalk- Azure Storage“. AzureTalk is an absolutely free, 1-hour weekly recurring session to learn Azure! I’ve conducted more than 15 sessions till now and looking for your continued support. Every week, I conduct an online session and and this week I covered Azure Storage. I hope you find these sessions useful!
We discussed following topics on Azure Storage.
- Azure Storage Overview
- Types of Storage Account and performance tiers
- Storage Replication Scope (LRS, ZRS, GRS, RA-GRS)
- Types of Storage (Blob, File, Table, Queue)
- Managed VM disk
- Securing Storage
- SSE( Storage Service Encryption)
- ADE(Azure Disk Encryption)
- SAS Signature
- Secure Transfer required
- Storage Access Tools( PowerShell, Azure Storage Explorer, AzCopy)
- Azure Storage Demo
The recorded session is made available for viewing and you can watch entire AzureTalk on storage here.
AzureTalk: Azure Storage Presentation
AzureTalk: Azure Storage Demo
What is Azure Talk?
It’s a weekly 1 hour session to cover wide array of topics on Microsoft Azure. Session includes 3 logical sections.
- 1st part I’ll walk you through “Azure Concept Of The Week” by utilizing a deck.
- 2nd part we do a live demo and implement what we discussed earlier.
- 3rd part Q & A session.
These are live sessions and you will get an opportunity to ask questions. You can refer all past AzureTalk here.
Join our AzureTalk Telegram group to get answers to all Azure related queries. We’ve more than 500 community members who readily answer questions!
If you would like to be part of future sessions, please do register at https://www.kloudezy.com/
Thank you for taking time to read my article and if you found it useful please do like, comment and share!
Niraj Kumar, MCT & Lead Azure Cloud architect.