Recently I passed my AWS certification exam and after due consideration and research I happen to choose Linux Academy course. Oh boy little did I know that Linux Academy not only offered self-paced video learning but also real Hands-On Labs. Since passing my AWS certification, I continued my learning journey and finished DevOps Essentials and DevSecOps Essentials courses.
The content of Linux Academy course is always kept up-to-date and the instructors are extremely knowledgeable. I’m an MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) and am very demanding when it comes to learning from any course :). I’m first to spot any mistakes or any deficiency in delivery/instruction styles but to be honest after going through multiple courses on Linux Academy I couldn’t find any issues. The quality of content, the SME knowledge of instructors, Orion papers all are top notch.
I’m listing out some of awesomeness’s of Linux Academy courses which you may not find elsewhere.
1. Real Hands-On lab: Linux Academy offers real hands on lab for AWS, Azure, GCP and other courses. It’s extremely useful to reinforce the concepts learned in the course.
2. The Orion Papers: The Orion Papers are revolutionizing the way courses are delivered. It’s a unique approach to teaching courses by using Interactive Diagrams. Some of Linux Academy courses use The Orion Papers an Interactive Diagram (visio) instead of static powerpoint. I personally liked this very much and am a great fan of this way of teaching.
3. Practice questions: Practice questions are the best part of testing what you learnt. The questions are kept relevant and focused on exam objective.
4. Industry expert Trainers: Usually when you attend any training the trainer will be trainer and won’t have real industry experience, however at Linux Academy all the trainers are industry leading experts who offer their industry perspective and not just theoretical bookish knowledge. It helps to be trained by Industry experienced trainer.
5. Comprehensive course material: The course materials are very comprehensive and fully focused and geared toward Certification exam objectives. It’s nothing less than perfect. If you take any Linux Academy certification course you can be confident that it’ll cover all exam objectives.
I experienced the quality of Linux Academy courses and I’d certainly recommend to every expert who is willing to learn and keep their knowledge updated. Hope you like my Linux Academy review.
Niraj Kumar|Azure Architect-MCSD, AWS SA-A, MCSA-O365, MCT, PMP